Useful information for tourists from Ibiza
The curency Spain is the Euro (€) for the memory of 1 € = 166 pesetas
You can pay in Ibiza
– With Cash (change officies at the airport and in all hotels of non-residents of the euro area)
– By credit card (accepted everywhere).
The water is rare and precious in Ibiza. In restaurants there is no free water, you will have to buy some platte gas or mineral water.
tourist information offices are open Monday to Friday from 10h00 to 13h00 and from 17h00 to 19h30, Saturday from 10h00 to 13h00.
– Eivissa: in front of the harbor station
– San Antonio: Paseo Maritimo, close Christobal Colomb egg
– Santa Eulalia: C / Mariano Hazard
Catalan is the main language of the island, the Castilian is understood by all citizens of Ibiza. Ibiza residents also speak Ibicenco. Because tourism in Ibiza, English, French, German and Italian are well understood.
The postal service is called Correos Spain.
The price of stamp for a letter or postcard is € 0.53 europe. You can buy stamps at the post office or tight (tight).
Post offices in Ibiza is open Monday to Friday from 08h30 to 14h00, 08h30 to 13h00 Sunday (closed Saturdays summer)
Main post office are located
– Eivissa: 65, avenue Isidório Macabich
– Santa Eulalia: Street Algemesi
– Sant Antonio: Street of the sea